Mirai field cops projects are carefully customized to meet local needs and climate conditions. By using diverse farming practices, irrigation methods, harvesting techniques, and storage technologies, we are able to develop a strong value chain for biofuels, grain, and fiber sources for both humans and animals.
Mirai’s open field crops projects are managed by the company team on-site, including: supervision, installation, commissioning and training (Know-how transfer). Execution of the project will meet the business plan budget and will be delivered in accordance with the agreed time-frame.
Mirai delivers advanced “Turn-Key” solutions for field crop enterprises. The combination of advanced farming practices, mechanized tillage, IPM (Integrated Pest Management), modern post-harvest methods and proper management ensure the success of the project.
Mirai is offering the following services:
- Professional management – enables all field and post-harvest tasks to be executed in the most proficient and timely manner.
- Application of advanced agro - technology - ensures optimal in-field performance.
- Mechanized cultivation - for the assurance of uniform fields and optimal use of resources.
- Modern post-harvest methods - ensures minimal yield loss, optimal storage and marketing.
- Top quality hybrid seeds - allows uniform germination, as well as maximal yield and crop quality.
- Pressure irrigation and fertigation - during dry season to allow optimal crop development.
- Crop planning - cultivation, plant protection and weed control are conducted in accordance to the needs of each crop.
- Development of the project concept
- Site identification
- Farm Planning
- Computerized Irrigation Systems
- Water Filtration Systems
- Agricultural Machinery
- Meteorology & Sensors
- Soil Mixes, Chemical & Organic Fertilizers
- Herbicides & Insecticides
- Weighing, Sorting, Conveying & Packaging Systems
- Crop Processing
- Retail Logistics